News & More
Friends of the Library
Reports & Meetings
Did you know...
...If you are disabled, elderly, and homebound, you can receive the same services as those who visit the library?
Procedures for placement on the Outreach Services List:
- Elderly or physically handicapped with an inability to come into the library.
- Patron or their representative (family member or aid) will have an interview with library staff to determine patrons interests in reading material, format preferences, limitations, etc. Patron must have their own cassette or CD player.
- Library will send material through the mail at no cost to the patron. When patron is finished, they will return materials to the library in bags provided at no return cost.
- Homebound patrons are allowed longer check out times and incur no late fees, but will incur fees for any lost items.
- The Mississippi Library Commission also offers services statewide that includes digital cassettes and players. This service is also free of charge. The phone number is 1-800-446-0892.
- The homebound coordinator for the Jackson-George Regional Library System serves at the Pascagoula branch library. The phone number is 228-769-3060 ext. 245.
Discover Your Library - From Home.
Call 769-3060 today.
Top of Page