February 26, 2014-March 12, 2014
Position: Library Pages (2)
Location: Lucedale-George County Public Library
Available: April 1, 2014
1. High School Diploma or GED and 18 years of age.
2. Must have dependable transportation to and from work.
3. Must be able to work mornings, evenings, and weekends (Saturday) as scheduled and work up to 18 hours per week.
4. Must have good communications skills, both orally and written.
5. Must have good computer skills, and have the ability to learn new computer applications.
6. Must be able to push carts filled with books, lift boxes of books, bend and stretch to reach high and low shelves while holding books, and other physical tasks as needed.
1. Prefer candidates that have a JGRLS library card.
2. Prefer candidates with previous work experience involving providing goods or services to the public.
Wages: Minimum Wage: $7.25/hour
WORK HOURS: Up to 18 hour/week; including evenings and weekends.
DUTIES: In conjunction with other library personnel, shelving of materials, mending materials, prepare new items for circulation, staff public service desk; answer phones; assist Library Manager in day-to-day operations as required.
TO APPLY: Applications can be picked up beginning February 26, 2014 at Lucedale-George County Library, 507 Oak Street, Lucedale, MS 39452 or from the www.jgrls.org website.
DEADLINE: All applications must be completed and submitted to the Lucedale-George County Library by 5:00 p.m., Wednesday March 12, 2014. Mandatory skill & knowledge tests will be given by appointment at the Lucedale Public Library. An Equal Opportunity Employer.